Classes Of Members
There are three classes of membership within the association. Which are:
- EAM -Ercaan accredited Member.
- EAA- Ercaan Associate Member.
- EFA-Ercaan Fellow Agent.
For any member to attain status of:
- EAM: he or she must have been a member for at least one (1) year in the association.
- EAA he or she must have been a member for at least five (5) years in the association.
- EFA holders are members of the association and the requirements are;
- Over ten (10) years of selfless service to the association.
- must have serve at all levels of the association
- must be financially buoyant.
Type of Membership
There are three types of membership in the association. Which are:
- Financial Members
- Active Members
- perfect Members.
- Financial are those that contribute and pay their subscription at when due,
- Active are those who attends meetings regularly and also participate and fulfill all their financial obligations to the association.
- Perfect members are the ones that strictly observed and comply both the responsibilities of the financial and Active Members of the association.